Help With Your UK Visitor Visa Appeal Process
We strongly recommend you contact an immigration lawyer or immigration specialist if you are considering lodging an appeal against having your application for a UK Visitor Visa refused. This will ensure you have the best possible chance of getting a favourable decision and that your application is complete and submitted in accordance with UK Immigration laws. We can help by:
- Providing you with a UK based contact with which to liase
- Going through your appeal application with you and providing you with a detailed review of the strengths and weaknesses of your application.
- Compiling the supporting documents you need to submit; it’s vital you supplied everything required to ensure you have the best possible chance of a successful appeal.
Once we’ve sorted out all the documents and paperwork you need to provide we can also
- professionally prepare, complete and lodge your application for you. That way you’ll know it’s been done professionally, completely and complies with UK immigration laws. This will give you the best possible chance of succeeding in your appeal.
- provide you with 24/7 access to an online case management system that will allow you to keep track of your appeal progress.
UK Visitor Visa Appeal Processing Time
Applications for a UK sponsors licence must be lodged online. You should receive a decision on your application within 8 weeks of lodging it
Expert, Professional And Caring UK Visitor Visa Appeal Assistance
Give us a call today on (+44) 0203 733 066 or contact us by email to discuss how we can help with your UK Visitor Visa appeal.