UK Fiancé(e) / Proposed Civil Partner Visa
What Is A UK Fiancé(e) / Proposed Civil Partner Visa?
The UK Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa is designed to allow a person to come to the UK to marry or enter into a civil partnership with a British citizen or settled person and then apply to stay as a spouse or civil partner.
UK Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa Qualifications
You are eligible to apply for a UK Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa if you are living outside the UK, the EEA or Switzerland and are the fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner of:
- A British citizen
- Someone who has settled in the UK permanently
- Someone who has asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK
and you meet the additional requirements as set out by the UK immigration department for a Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa.
If you are successful in applying to join your fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner in the UK you will be granted permission to stay for 6 months, by the end of which you must be married / have become civil partners. You will then need to apply for a spouse visa if you wish to remain in the UK with your spouse / civil partner.
Help With Your UK Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa Application Process
The UK Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa requirements are quite stringent and may be subject to change without notice so trying to complete the application on your own could be a real challenge. Rather than risk making errors or omitting crucial information and putting your application at risk of being refused, you would be wise to seek the advice of a professional UK immigration specialist and this is where we can help you.
- We can advise you about the relevant information you need to know when applying for a UK Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa.
- We can go through your application with you and give you with a detailed review of the strengths and weaknesses of your application.
- We can help with the compilation of the supporting documents you need to submit to ensure you don’t miss or overlook anything; these are quite complex for the Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa
Once we’ve sorted out all the documents and paperwork you need to provide as part of the UK Fiancé(e)/proposed civil partner Visa application process, we can also
- Professionally prepare, complete and lodge your visa application for you. That way you’ll know it’s been done professionally, completely and complies with UK immigration laws. This will give you the best possible chance of succeeding in your application to come to the UK to marry your fiancé(e) or register your civil partnership
- Provide you with 24/7 access to an online case management system that will allow you to keep track of your visa application progress.