How We Can Help With Your UK Ancestry Visa Application
Hiring A UK Immigration Lawyer
- A 10 to 12-page legal letter summarising the application form and explaining all the circumstances relating to your situation is included with your application. This information may mean the difference between you being granted or refused a visa.
- Your application form is completed correctly
- All required supporting documentation is supplied
When it comes to applying for a visa to come to the UK there are a number of important issues you must bear in mind:
- Simply completing and lodging a UK visa application is NOT an automatic guarantee of being granted one
- According to immigration statistics released by the UK Government1 for the year ending March 31st 2015,36% of Home Office decisions on family-related visa applications were REFUSALS. That’s up from 26% for the same time the previous year.
- Many of the visas that were refused were considered to be straightforward applications.
- The Home Office will use any omission or oversight on your part as a reason to refuse your application.
- Entry Clearance Officers rarely if ever chase up incomplete paperwork or follow up on missing information; they simply reject the application.
- Immigration Officers make assumptions about people’s reasons for wanting a visa or their intentions if they were to be granted one, and may base their decision on those assumptions.
- A refusal that generates an appeal can take anywhere up to 12 months to be heard in a UK court.
- UK Visa application forms are generic but people’s circumstances are unique. No two cases are ever the same so one form does not always fit all situations.
- Regardless, it’s deemed to be your responsibility to provide all relevant details and information right from the start, even though the forms they supply don’t always allow you do to that easily.
Filling out a generic application form is one thing but providing a legal representation letter from a qualified lawyer with over 15 years of experience will get the Home office’s attention and give you the best chance of success with your UK visa application.